Fifteen Things You Don’t Know About Dave
- Do you hear wedding bells? Dave tied the knot with his new wife on June 23rd!
- This Baltimore native is happy to join his Midwest wife on Cleveland’s East side. Especially because they live close to his local favorite, Malley’s.
- Prior to becoming a technician, Dave studied Mechanical Engineering in Baltimore.
- His love of cars and working with his hands led to a career change.
- During school, he worked at a motorcycle shop building and fixing bikes.
- On his days off, you can usually find Dave sailing, rock climbing or swimming.
- He also loves spending time with his three dogs – named Kingsley, Beckham and Asti.
- He cannot wait to go on his honeymoon. The happy couple is travelling to London, England this fall!
- Perhaps because this Harry Potter fan will sneak a peek of his favorite author.
- Dave’s wife is a World Champion in Irish Dancing. Dave isn’t so good…we’ve seen his dance moves.
- His favorite jobs include engine rebuilding, timing belt repairs, and transmission work.
- Dave works with impressive discipline.
- He attributes his work ethic to his parents; both spent more than 15 years in Active Duty in the U.S. Army.
- Dave has plans to return to academia part time to pursue a business degree.
- His favorite part about working as a technician is the satisfaction of completing a tough job which others could not.
If you are one of Dave’s customers at the Garfield Heights location, feel free to congratulate him by leaving him a note in the Comments section below!