Rad Air Solon is Home to Expert Mechanic
The Solon Rad Air is home to self-described “diehard motor-head,” Sean. Around the shop, Sean always has a smile and likes to have fun. This stems from his obvious love of his work. If you are lucky enough to be one of Sean’s clients at the Solon auto shop, congratulate Sean for making our Technician Hall of Fame!
- It’s a boy! Sean just became a new dad to baby Noah!
- Congratulations are in order- he just celebrated his 3 year anniversary with Rad Air!
- Sean grew up in Garrettsville, Ohio where he still lives today.
- He started working on cars at the age of 15 with his dad working on demolition derby cars.
- He became interested in hot rods and race cars, so he began studying auto repair books and working in local repair shops.
- In his spare time he enjoys working on his 1983 Chevy K10 pickup truck.
- He is currently studying to become a Master Mechanic but specializes in Engine Performance and Repair.
- He’s also certified in Steering & Suspension, Brakes, and Drive Train services.
- His favorite cars to work on are old hot rods and carburetor jobs.
- When asked what he likes most about his job, he says “The people I work with!”
Congratulations, Sean! We are thankful to have such a great guy be part of the team!