If a piston makes it go, it’s in this show!
The 2016 Summit Racing Piston Powered Auto-Rama is proudly presented by Rad Air Complete Car Care and Tire Centers. Since 1967 Cleveland’s very own I-X Center has been home to the world’s largest indoor showcase of specialty cars, trucks, planes, military vehicles, construction equipment, motorcycles, and more. Here are five great reasons to visit the 2016 Auto-Rama:
- Jay Leno will be at the show! Jay will choose the Big Dog Garage Pick of the Show on Sunday. See him in the Rad Air booth around noon. As one of the world’s biggest car enthusiasts, we’re sure he will be impressed with the show. Watch as he takes on our team in the Spark Plug Challenge.
- 50 Rarely-Seen Specialty Vehicles from around the Country. View movie cars and ISCA show cars including The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Spy Car (1968), The Red Baron Roadster (1970), The Morque Machine (1982) and more!
- Watch Students Compete! With many competitions and challenges for both students and the general public, find out who is the very best. Competitions include the Rad Air Vocational Skills Challenge, The Carburetor Challenge, Pedal Car Building Competition, Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Engine Challenge, Spark Plug Challenge and more.
- Get Hands-On! Compete in our famous Spark Plug Challenge and new this year a Tire Changing Challenge. Can you replace a set of 4 tires?
- Visit a Vintage Gas Station. Car clubs were asked to use a vintage gas station theme for 2016 show. Who will have the best display? You have to visit the show to find out!
In addition to these great reasons to visit the show, you can see military aircrafts and vehicles, visit the Hot Rod Asylum to see 50 years of custom cars and motorcycles, view amazing pinstriping work, and see the former 50 show winners. We can’t wait to see you there!